Terms and Conditions Acceptable Use Policy
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM INSTALL:
Crocker Communications, Inc. is authorized by LogmeIn.com to make available to its customers the Crocker Remote Support Services pursuant to this Agreement.
Crocker Communications End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Crocker Communications, Inc. (“Licensor”) for the Crocker Communications CRS which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation By installing, copying, or otherwise using CRS, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning CRS between you and Licensor. It supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use CRS.
By agreeing to the terms below you hereby authorize Licensor to remotely access your computer system and data thereon through your computer(s) to provide support services to you and your organization upon your specific request. CRS allows Licensor to temporarily operate and take control of your computer for purposes of evaluating reported support problems. Licensor may record and securely store support problems and data relative to the use of CRS. You will be in full control of your computer at all times. You will have the option of ending the remote session at any time. Once a remote session is ended, Licensor cannot re-establish the connection without your permission/intervention.
CRS is protected by United States copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. CRS is licensed, not sold to you for your use.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. CRS is licensed as follows: (a) Installation and Use. Crocker Communications grants you the right to install and use CRS on your computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which CRS was designed [e.g., Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows Vista.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. • (a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. •You must not attempt to modify CRS or use it for any other unintended purpose. You may not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of CRS. • (b) Distribution. •You may not distribute registered copies of the CRS to third parties. • (c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. •You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble CRS, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. • (d) Rental. •You may not rent, lease, or lend the CRS. • (e) Support Services. Crocker Communications may provide you with Support Services through and related to CRS. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of CRS and is subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. • (f) Compliance with Applicable Laws. •You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of CRS.
3. TERMINATION •Without prejudice to any other rights, Crocker Communications may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the CRS in your possession.
4. COPYRIGHT•All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to CRS and any copies thereof are owned by LogmeIn.com or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of CRS is the property of the respective content owner and is protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by the owner and Licensor.
5. NO WARRANTIES•Crocker Communications expressly disclaims any warranty for CRS. CRS is provided ‘As Is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Crocker Communications does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within CRS. Crocker Communications makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the use of CRS including the loss of data, transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer defect or problem. Crocker Communications further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized or unauthorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY•In no event shall Licensor be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of ‘Authorized Users’ use of or inability to use CRS, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Licensor be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Licensor shall have no liability with respect to the content of CRS or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
7. LIMITATION OF SERVICES• CRS has been developed and designed to provide remote access and support of Crocker Communications products and services only. Crocker Communication and CRS under no circumstances will be utilized to support third party services including but not limited to (Operating System upgrades, printers, network equipment not sold by Crocker Communications, anti-virus software, etc).